We value our people’s health and well-being. While we are dealing with seasonal illnesses like the cold, flu, and even Coronavirus, the best ways to reduce the risk of getting this or any viral infection include:
• Wash your hands as frequently as possible (at least 20 seconds)
• Between hand washes, hand sanitizer is the preferred way to clean your hands
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (steering wheel, door handles, cell phone)
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
As always be prepared by having additional food, snacks, and water in your truck.
With attention growing in regards to the Coronavirus we felt it appropriate to educate our people about potential symptoms.
While it is difficult to tell if you have been exposed to COVID-19 the following are symptoms to be mindful of according to the CDC (www.cdc.gov/COVID19)
• Dry Cough
• Shortness of Breath
• If a person with common cold symptoms has nasal secretions, that person does not have COVID-19. The COVID-19 virus produces a dry cough without nasal secretions.
Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms.
As always we appreciate you!